Friday, October 19, 2007

September 2007

Texas Man Sprint
Texas Man Triathlon
This was a fun race but I'm sick of the location. I think I've done like 3 or 4 races out at Lake Ray Roberts and I will not be going back there any time soon! age group overall

Tour des Fleurs
Nikki ran the 20k and I was the start/finish line director. This was an amazing race - Stacy and Bart do a spectacular job at managing a race. This is a top-notch event! I felt honored to be a part.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon
Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon
I am starting to get it...this whole triathlon thing. For the first time I came to grips with how far I have to go before I'm ready to really compete. This was a good realization because I think it's good to pay your dues. I'm just really excited that I've started this sport while I'm so young... open division overall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey do you remember what a strong finish your girlfriend made?? oh... nevermind... oops... ouch... haha