Friday, October 19, 2007

October 2007

US Open Triathlon
elite age group overall

Let's do this in picture-book format...I mean, pictures are always better, right?! A big thank you to Nikki for taking all of the pictures...you are AWESOME!

Nervous before the swim start
the swim start

Watching the pro wave go off
watching the pro wave

I was so tired of waiting and ready to get the show on the road! (friends: do not allow me to stand like that! Insist i have better posture, pls!
straighten your back sir!

Uhhhh, I can't believe Nik took this pic. You figure it out!
ron did it first

It was a great swim, I felt strong coming out of the water but my freakin' goggles wouldn't stop fogging up!
swim exit

Sweet bike, huh?
start of 24mile bike course

Start of the 10k run...my goal was to run a sub 7min pace per mile. I ran a 6:45 :)
start of the run

This is the start of the second loop on the run. I was feeling good but it still hurt.
almost done...

No comments: