Friday, December 7, 2007

What an amazing day...

Ok, so it's December 7th. December.

I had a 2 hour ride this morning and I knew it was going to be warmer outside, but I didn't know it was going to be so stinkin' BEAUTIFUL! About 20 minutes into the ride the arm warmers came off and I enjoyed the warm sun on my skin. It was perfect. I was smiling as I was riding, just laughing at how wonderful of a day it was and how I was getting to enjoy it.

Ah, it was so nice. And then I surprised Nik for lunch and we had a great time. She's so beautiful...We don't see each other near as often as we'd like.

the most beautiful woman in the world

So after that amazing ride and a wonderful lunch with Nik, there's no way this day could get better! Well, actually I got a bluetooth today and that's pretty cool (I HATE holding telephones to my ear, HATE IT!).

Got lots more to do so I'd better go!

D

P.S. Nik and I did not get the Discovery Channel gig. We were finalists and some couple from Oklahoma got it. BOO! It was for Alaska week in November...it would've been sweet. Next time we'll get 'em.

2 comments:

Eric & Lauren said...

Nice picture Nik!

LeClair Family said...

Mark and I are so happy for you two!!!

Congrats and Best Wishes... now update this blog!!!

-Heather